- If you purchased a new DSC Controller directly from DSC Sport, you do NOT need to update the calibration file. All new DSC Controllers from us are sent out with the latest software!
- Caution: DO NOT write an incorrect calibration file to your controller either from a different vehicle or from different version of controller hardware. Damage can occur during attempt to write an incorrect calibration file. DSC Sport is not responsible for user errors.
- Calibration Files are calibrated performance instructions to the dampers within a specific vehicle type. Calibration File cannot be used to change the vehicle type of the controller. (For example, you cannot change a Ford controller to a Porsche controller by writing a Calibration File). The controller must be purchased from DSC Sport as the correct vehicle type to your vehicle.
- Files contained on this page are designed to be recovery files in case of data loss, these are not “updates” to old controller calibration files. If you have a controller that isn’t designed for the file, the file will not work on it!
- Support/Warranty Policy: DSC Sport offers a 1-year support period to the original purchaser of a NEW DSC Sport Controller. For the full description of our policy/warranty, please visit https://www.dscsport.com/warranty/.
- Self-Service Resources: DSC Sport provides support videos for users to self service. Please visit this link for support videos, https://www.dscsport.com/support-videos/.