Installing the Software
You’re almost ready to start tuning your active chassis! With this new version of the software there is no need to install a separate driver and software.
Please note, the software download included on this page is for a Windows operating system only.
As a friendly reminder, our chat support hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Eastern time.
Note: Please make sure to save original tuning files before making changes in the software.
Installing the DSC software:
- Scroll down and Select Register Button.
- This will bring you to the Software Registration page. Register for the DSC Sport Tuning Software. Once registered, download using the link provided in your confirmation email sent by DSC Sport Tuners.
- Once downloaded, open the file and extract DSC Sport Tuner 1.9.3 Installer.
- Highlight the extracted DSC Sport Tuner 1.9.3 Installer, right click, and run as Administrator.
- The DSC Sport Tuner 1.9.3 Installer package will appear, select the appropriate CP210x driver for your computer, DSC Tuner, Create Shortcut, and Run DSC Sport Tuner 1.9.3 Installer.
- Hit start installation after selections have been made and follow Wizard prompt for USB Driver installation.
- After this, select Finish on the Wizard prompt and the DSC Sport Tuner 1.9.3 will install in Program Files and create a shortcut.
- You are now ready to use DSC Sport Tuner 1.9.3 for reading, writing, and communication to the DSC Sport Controller.
To get the latest software and drivers click on Register Software to receive DSC Sport Tuning Software Ver. 1.9.3 DSC Sport software is for use with Windows 7/10 PC. Requires mini-usb cable.
Acknowledgement of Installation of DSC Sport Tuner Software: We are not held responsible for FIREWALL or COMPUTER Settings that will not allow for the download of the DSC Sport Tuner Software. RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR as shown in the SUPPORT VIDEO located on the website. If you have an issue with installation, we offer a remote access control appointment to set up the DSC Tuner for you. There is a fee associated with scheduling and fulfilling the appointment.