Proper suspension geometry is essential for optimizing the handling and tire wear of a vehicle. As vehicle ride height changes, so does the geometry of the rest of the suspension. Pro race teams know that even the slightest change in suspension geometry can have enormous impact on the speed and drivability of a car. Because of this, teams spend countless hours adjusting suspension geometry in an attempt to create the fastest vehicle possible.
TPC Racing strives to design and produce products for those who demand the best in performance from their Porsche vehicles. Using their vast knowledge and experience on and off the track, they have designed the TPC Pro Race Adjustable Toe Link, for the driver looking to get the most out of their car.
TPC Racing Pro Race Adjustable Toe Links are designed to:
• Provide increased toe adjustability over stock for those with lowered vehicles or race prepared vehicles
• Decrease tire wear caused by excessive toe
• Provide bumpsteer adjustments
• Increase handling responsiveness
• Deliver more consistent handling