Important Note: Firmware files are for relevant applications. For advanced level conversions the controller must be sent to us. Service fee applies for conversions.
ATTENTION: Ignition should remain off for entirety of Firmware update process
- Download the Firmware Installer (DSC Utility). Once downloaded, unzip the file folder to run the DSC Utility.
- Once downloaded, unzip the firmware file (firmware should have a .dsc extension).
- If you wish to keep your current .pdts file, open the DSC Tuner, read and save your .pdts file. Rewrite it to the controller after step 8, if desired.
- Connect DSC controller before running DSC Utility.
- Check the “Firmware and EEprom” box in the DSC Sport Utility
- Open the desired Firmware file.
- Press “Update.”
- Once completed, exit the DSC Utility and disconnect your DSC Sport controller to reset the board. It is good practice to open the DSC Sport Tuner to check the current firmware version and read your .pdts file to ensure the update installed properly. For instructions on checking firmware version using the DSC Utility, see p. 15 of the Software User Manual.