Installing the Software
You’re almost ready to start tuning your active chassis!
Please note, the software download included on this page is for a Windows operating system only. If you are planning to tune your suspension via Mac, please contact Jordan at email@example.com, and he will work with you on Mac-compatibility. This will require third party software or a hard drive partition until we release a dedicated Mac version of the software.
As a friendly reminder, our tech support hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5pm.
Note: Please make sure to save original tuning files before making changes in the software.
Installing the DSC software:
- Download and Install the USB driver using the link provided below. Make sure to download the correct driver for your operating system.
- Follow the link below to register the DSC Sport Tuning Software.
- Once registered, download using the link provided.
- Once downloaded, unzip the file and run the installer that corresponds with your operating system (64-bit [x64] or 32-bit [x86] OS)
- You are now ready to start tuning your DSC Sport active suspension!
Remember to save the original tuning files before making any changes in the software. First time using the DSC Sport Tuning Software? Take a look at our Software User Manual to familiarize yourself with navigation, definitions, and functions of the software tools! You may also contact DSC Sport directly for technical support.