Installing the Software
You’re almost ready to start tuning your active chassis!
Please note, the software download included on this page is for a Windows operating system only. If you are planning to tune your suspension via Mac, please contact Jordan at email@example.com, and he will work with you on Mac-compatibility. This will require third party software or a hard drive partition until we release a dedicated Mac version of the software.
As a friendly reminder, our tech support hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5pm.
Note: Please make sure to save original tuning files before making changes in the software.
Installing the DSC software:
- Download and Install the USB driver using the link provided below. Make sure to download the correct driver for your operating system.
- Follow the link below to register the DSC Sport Tuning Software.
- Once registered, download using the link provided.
- Once downloaded, unzip the file and run the installer that corresponds with your operating system (64-bit [x64] or 32-bit [x86] OS)
- You are now ready to start tuning your DSC Sport active suspension!