|Camaro 1LE||***In development – coming soon***|
|Corvette C7||01-11-17||Features Launch Control update|
|Mustang GT350||02-17-17||GT350 firmware|
|Nissan GT-R (R35)||12-31-16||GT-R Firmware w/ Launch control|
|Porsche 997/987 (DSC accelero)|
|Porsche 991/981 (gen 1)|
|Porsche 991/981 (gen 2)|
- Updating firmware will require updating your .pdts calibration file. If you have not already done so, download the DSC Sport tuning software before continuing.
- Download the Firmware Installer (DSC Utility). Once downloaded, unzip the file folder to run the DSC Utility.
- Once downloaded, unzip the firmware file (firmware should have a .dsc extension).
- Connect DSC controller before running DSC Utility.
- Check the “Firmware and EEprom” box in the DSC Sport Utility
- Open the desired Firmware file.
- Press “Update.”
- Once completed, exit the DSC Utility and disconnect your DSC Sport controller to reset the board. It is good practice to open the DSC Sport Tuner to check the current firmware version and read your .pdts file to ensure the update installed properly. For instructions on checking firmware version using the DSC Utility, see p. 15 of the Software User Manual.